Bentonite Clay Oat Masque Powder
Add 1 tablespoon water or apple cider vinegar to 1 tablespoon of masque to activate it.
Our Bentonite Clay Oat Masque is designed to benefit the skin and hair in the following ways:
- Bentonite clay can help to draw out excess sebum (oil) from the pores, purify the skin, dries up acne and increase circulation where applied.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can help to regulate oil production and the skin's Ph, refresh the skin and help fight against acne.
- Tea Tree oil is known to be a natural astringent (antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal.) Tea tree has known to have been used to treat acne and athlete's foot.
- Oats are rich in anti-oxidants that can help fight damage done to skin from UV rays, pollution and the chemicals. They're also known to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Bentonite Clay, when combined with apple cider vinegar, draws toxins from the hair. It also contains many minerals that are essential for hair growth like potassium, sodium and calcium. It also can help to fight dandruff, exfoliate and cleanse the scalp, add shine to hair, etc.
- Tea Tree oil has natural antimicrobial, antibacterial and natural antiseptic properties that can help fight dandruff, said to aid in hair growth by unclogging pores and nourishing roots.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains many vitamins that can nourish your scalp. It can also remove dead skin from hair follicles to aid in hair growth.
- Oats may help to treat dandruff. They're rich in vitamins B which helps draw moisture to the hair.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How to Use
If you have any questions about the multi uses, benefits, ingredients or general feedback about the product please feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you!